Project Manager - Heavy Civil Construction
• Manage projects to ensure they are constructed according to design, budget and schedule
• Monitor project performance, including schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, materials, safety and quality control
• Coordinate schedule/work with subcontractors and all third parties
• Provides leadership to ensure all company policies, procedures and standards are followed
• Assists in managing equipment, labour with other project managers to ensure overall project schedules are attained.
• Prepare and report on project budgets and forecasts
• Manage various projects concurrently
• Report to Division Manager any concerns/trends with projects that may be critical to the company’s financial performance or corporate image.
• P.Eng. or C.E.T. designation in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge of MTO projects and specifications
• Experience in managing all aspects of road building including sewer and watermain, grading, concrete, and asphalt
• Experience in ICI projects is an asset
• Experience in scheduling software – Microsoft Project
• Knowledge of B2W estimate and costing program an asset
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Valid Driver’s License
We are currently seeking an individual with established connections and experience in the Waterloo Region and surrounding area. Applicants should have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience and have completed projects from $1 - $10 million in value.
Follow the link below to view this job posting on Indeed:Apply Now