Truck and Coach Mechanic
Location: Waterloo, ON Posted: Oct 09, 2018 Status: Open
Must have a valid 310T certification in good standing with the College of Trades.
Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment.
- 3rd and 4th-year apprentices, please apply
- Experience with construction equipment and winter maintenance an asset.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License, DZ OR AZ an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers and supervisors.
- Own tools and equipment to function in this role.
- Service and repair fleet of trucks and trailers and equipment
- Perform inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform preventative maintenance service
Conduct Annual safety inspection on fleet