Traffic Control Services
Comprehensive Traffic Control Services
If you’re a consultant, surveyor, utility company or contractor who is seeking professional and well-executed traffic control for your next project, Steed and Evans can help.
We are one of only a few Traffic Service companies in Southern Ontario and have been doing so since 1999 for small to large scale sites.
Our services include:
- Freeway & municipal crews
- Crash trucks
- Moving operations
- Lane closures
- Site-specific traffic control plan design
We have a wide range of experience. To see a select portfolio of our work, please visit our Project Gallery.
As an experienced local resource, we offer a wide range of services to suit your needs and can reduce costs through minimal travel time given our proximity to your job site. It’s another Steed and Evans Advantage that has helped us build a reputation as one of the area’s largest and most integrated heavy civil construction companies.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will guide you through our assessment process. We will talk with you, your project manager and/or site supervisor, to understand the scope of the job and what requirements are needed to safely perform your work and best protect your staff.
We will provide our skilful crew to perform this work as a service so your team can safely focus on their task at hand.
Site-Specific Traffic Control Plans
Our traffic control plans are designed by highly skilled staff that:
- is intimately familiar with Book 7, the Ontario Highway Safety Act, Ministry of Transportation guidelines and Ministry of Labour regulations.
- have years of field experience planning and working in a variety of traffic control situations.
- create professional traffic control plans showing signage positions, vehicle and pedestrian flow, and crew locations using advanced software.
Our commitment to traffic control goes beyond our daily services. We are also actively involved with the Ontario Road Builders Association committee that works with the Ministry of Transportation in updating their guidelines for construction zones. Together, we are working with the industry to help set the bar for safe work practices.